5 Reasons to Purchase Apparel at ShopJSCD.org
Posted by Kortni Remer on
When shopping for Johnston Community School District apparel, there are many choices. You can find physical items locally at places like Scheels, HyVee and Price Chopper if you need something right now or you can order online. Are all options the same? Which is best? Does it even matter? To answer your question, yes, it does matter! Check out the top reasons of why we would love your support at the official Johnston Community School District store.
1. You are Supporting Johnston Schools & Students – Whether it’s a PTO fundraiser or the JMS Culture Club, your purchases always have a fundraising element behind them. Tens of thousands of dollars have been raised using Broken Arrows fundraising programs going directly back to the clubs and groups.
2. Designs Follow Trademarks – Have you seen a Fire-J that doesn’t look quite right? That won’t happen with the designs you buy here! Every use of Johnston’s trademarks are approved by the school district to ensure compliance.
3. Cool Products Based on Season – You want to show your Johnston pride, but you want something new and different. While we all love t-shirts, we want you to have a variety of products based on what is “cool”. Our merchandising team is always changing the products to offer you the best most up to date. From athleisure to Sherpa’s, you’ll find something more unique than a solid tee and hoodie.
4. You’ll Get Fast & Friendly Customer Service – ShopJCSD.org is ran by Broken Arrow Custom T-Shirt Printing and Embroidery. Located on Merle Hay Rd., you have close access to real people. You can stop in to check out sizes or get help from one of our sales experts. We are open Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM. No appointment necessary to stop by! We don’t have any preprinted items in stock, everything is custom so you’ll do your final buying online.
5. Apparel Designs Rotate/Change Often – Sick of the same ole thing? You’ll find the designs rotate at a minimum on a quarterly basis with pop up stores like the PTO and Clubs offering customized apparel regularly. Have an idea of a design or an item? We love to hear your feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts.
Are you interested in doing a fundraiser for your group? Contact us! We would love to help and fundraising is always free 😊 Whether you need 12 shirts or 1000, we can help. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact Broken Arrow and Click Here to Visit Website today to discuss your shirt project.
The Broken Arrow Team